If you are looking for some Canadian online casino reviews then you have come to the right place. In this article, we give information on three of the best casinos in Canada.
Quality indicators of online casinos
There are a few things to look out for when choosing your online casino. On the pages of the best Canadian gambling project, Casino Valley, the experts who have studied and compiled a list of the best online casino Canada sites tell more about them. Here are some of these key quality indicators:
Trusted online casinos will always come with internationally recognised licenses. Examples of these include:
- UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission (KGC).
These licenses show that the casino is legitimate and not involved in criminal activity.
Security & live chat
Security is very important when you are exchanging money online. Be sure to look for an SSL certificate and any other indicators that the website is secure. Live chat is another assurance that you can immediately connect with the casino when you need to.
A high number of online casino users like to access the casino while on the move. This means that a beautiful and functional mobile casino is required to complete the user experience.
Online casinos’ payout – the main factor of trustfulness
With an online casino, you need to be sure that can receive your winnings without any trouble. This means having the right payment methods in place for making payments and withdrawals.
Best payout online casinos in Canada
Payouts in online casinos, as already mentioned, are what determine the reliability of the brand. And speed and accuracy are important here. All Canadian players are looking for world-class entertainment and a safe gaming experience. They note these factors by choosing games and trusting their data to those gambling sites that have already been entered in the best payout online casinos list. And which you can trust, especially when it comes to reliable and timely payouts. After all, no one wants their legitimate winnings to remain in limbo.
Those looking for casinos that are enjoyable and provide big wins should consider the following options:
OLG online casino review
- OLG stands for the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation, which belongs to the Government of Ontario. This is regulated by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO). The same government organisation controls commercial casinos, the province lottery and slot machines.
- There are 48 slot games, 6 blackjack games and 9 jackpot games to choose from.
- Live chat is available for gaming inquiries 24/7.
- The PlayOLG.ca mobile app is currently only available on the App Store, so Android users can only access the site through a mobile browser.
- At OLG online casino, there are some issues with slow payout, or even paying out only 50%.
OJO online casino review
- PlayOJO Canada holds a license with the Malta Gaming Authority, which means it can be trusted.
- PlayOJO has 36 slot games, 31 Roulette games, various blackjack games, live casino, and progressive jackpot games.
- This online casino offers support by telephone or by email, but it is not 24/7 and there is no live chat.
- It is easy to sign up to PlayOJO with your name, phone number and address. The casino also offers support by phone, email and live chat.
- OJO online casino offers a range of payment and withdrawal options, including credit card, e-wallet and instant banking.
If you’re afraid to lose money, try free Zone Online Casino (Review)
- This is a casino that allows the user to have direct access without needing to register. This makes it easier to access the games in less time. Zone online casinos allow users to play in a virtual environment with virtual money.
- Users do not use real money here so it is mainly for practice, for beginners, or for the sheer enjoyment of recreating the casino experience.
- Security is not an important issue with Zone online casino because there is no exchange of financial details.
- There are many popular games available from leading software providers, like Net Entertainment. These include online slot games and table games.
What online casino pays out the most?
Zone Online Casino does not pay out because it does not accept payments, but both OLG and OJO payout when players have winnings. PlayOJO offers generous welcome bonuses, and there are no wagering requirements. This means that this casino is more likely to pay out for its users.
At PlayOJO, the progressive jackpots have three of five reels and the potential to bring incredibly high wins. In fact, at PlayOJO Mega Moolah paid out over C$20 million on just one spin. This even made the world record for a jackpot win at an online casino. So if you are looking for an online casino with big wins, OJO could be a good online casino to try out.
What is the best Canadian online casino?
Some players prefer slot machine games while others prefer live dealer or table games. Certain online casinos are more appealing because they have the best software providers or the best bonuses. Others are popular because they are user friendly or visually appealing.
Which online casino game makes the most money?
Progressive jackpots offer the chances of making big wins. Slots are games of chance, but they can result in big wins. Blackjack in particular is known to give players a better house edge.
What online casino takes PayPal?
There are some casinos in Canada that accept payments from PayPal. But these do not include OLG and OJO casino Canada. At these casinos it is possible to use:
– Credit and debit card,
– E-wallets like Neteller and Skrill,
– Paysafe card,
– INTERAC Online.